January 22, 2009

Tobias Collage

Rodney and Jami are a lovely couple that we've had the pleasure of working with many times before. We did a portrait shoot with their son, Tobias, and for Christmas, Jami wanted to do something special with those photos.

Jami loved the idea of those collages that focus on the tiny fingers and toes of a baby, but she wanted something more creative and personal. She also wanted something with more artistic edge.

I showed Jami a digital collage design that I came up with, using a visually interesting scrapbooking technique that I use when I want to use lots of different type of pictures. We sat down and picked out a handful of her and Rodney's favorite photos, and I turned them into a unique and fun collage:



I love the soft, warm colors and the coziness of the design. This is a particularly nice design for multiple photos, because it hides the edges of each separate photo. Rodney and Jami could not have been more pleased!


If you would like us to custom create a one-of-a-kind collage for you, please email us at perezsisters@gmail.com

No comments: