July 23, 2009

Isabel Collage

Earlier this year I shared about a collage design I made created using my own special digital scrapbooking technique and multiple photos.

After I posted this, we were contacted by Stephanie, who loved the design and wanted the same thing for her daughter, Isabel. So on a bright and sunny afternoon, we went to Stephanie's house to shoot some pictures of Isabel. The lure of a perfect day for play was too tempting for Isabel, so we only got to shoot for about 10 minutes!

Nevertheless, we got some good shots, and put them into a collage for Stephanie. We matched the grid to the color of her living room wall, where she was to hang it.

She (and I!) could not be happier with the result:



The bright sunny colors match Isabel's beautiful smile. And it looks great on their living room wall!


If you would like us to custom create a one-of-a-kind collage for you, please email us at perezsisters@gmail.com

No comments: